Shuhei M. Yoshida / 吉田 周平
- PhD candidate in Professor Ueda's group, Department of Physics, The University of Tokyo
- Research Fellow (DC2), Japan Society of the Promotion of Science
- Supported by Advanced Leading Graduate Course for Photon Science
ContactScience Bldg. 1 #949, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033 JAPAN
TEL: +81-3-5841-4176 / FAX: +81-3-5841-4035
- Feb 13, 2018 - Paper on universality of a Bose polaron published in PRX! (LINK)
- Oct 20, 2017 - Won the Student Presentation Award (2017 Autumn Meeting, Division 1, Japan Physical Society)!
- Oct 10, 2017 - Uploaded our paper on universality in an impurity in a Bose-Einstein condensate on arXiv!
- Sep 21, 2017 - Oral presentation at Japan Physical Society Autumn Meeting
- Apr 10, 2017 - Poster presentation at ExtreMe Matter Institute EMMI Workshop